Friday, July 30, 2010

Like a flower waiting to bloom, like a lightbulb in a dark room..



Katya, 21

Katya is an old acquaintance. I've always admired her refined style and the chic way she mixes clothes and accessories. We met her while taking a stroll downtown Chisinau and asked her about clothes and dressing:
"I love old clothes- old fabrics, old patterns(or at least retro). Plenty of the clothes I wear are remnants from my mother's and grandma's wardrobe. Also, my mom is still helping me to choose clothes and she's sweet enough to sew me suitable stuff. I'm also mad about shoes! (just like any girl, I guess) aaaand I dream about finding someone to make my own shoes, especially for me :D

What princess-like dreams, we say, but then again - ain't we all little Cinderellas deep in our souls??

No comments:

Post a Comment